Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at HR Annie
HR Annie Consulting acknowledges the incredible opportunity and responsibility we have as advisers, consultants, and trainers in Human Resources to teach and influence inclusion and celebrate diversity within our organization, with our clients, and in our community.
- Many people have never had the opportunity to equitably succeed due to systems that exist that prevent inclusion.
- All people deserve a seat at the table in our company and at every other company, at all levels in the organization.
- We have a responsibility to provide guidance, support and facilitation of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging initiatives for the clients we serve and support.
- Those we partner with, internally and externally, should be aligned with our commitment to inclusive workplace communities.
- Our recruitment processes for ourselves and our clients must demonstrate an ongoing commitment to seeking applicants from diverse perspectives and backgrounds, providing equal opportunities for all.
- It is non-negotiable that we take good care of every person in our organization and work with clients that want to do the same.
HR Annie Consulting assesses DEI metrics within our organization at our strategic planning meetings and seeks to be accountable in the following ways:
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB) meetings with our consultants, generalists and team members.
- Intentional and regular assessments of DEIB language and best practices in our templates, tools, and trainings.
- Investment in ongoing DEIB education and resources for our team.
- Gratis attendance to HR Annie Consulting webinars and trainings to underrepresented, underserved members of our community.
- Donations to organizations that support initiatives of diversity and inclusion in the metro Portland area, in Oregon, and nationally.