Anti-Harassment, Discrimination, Retaliation Prevention for Managers (Virtual)
September 24 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Harassment and Discrimination claims are one of the most common yet most misunderstood violations of company policy and law, and often times they can be avoided. We’ll help you develop workplace policies and practices that promote a safe and supportive environment for your employees while protecting your business from unnecessary liability.
The HR Annie team of experts will walk you through:
- What the legal definitions of harassment and discrimination are
- How to become more aware and sensitive to its impact on individuals and the company
- The policies and procedures for preventing harassment, discrimination, bullying and violence in the workplace
- Manager personal liabilities and implications
- How to manage, investigate and document claims
- How to distinguish legal harassment from just plain bad behavior
11:30-12:30 – Presentation
12:30-1:00 – Q & A
Bonus: Participants will receive a complimentary Anti-Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation policy ($75 value) to include in their employee handbook. This workshop is also eligible for 1 CE credit through HRCI and SHRM and is EEOC compliant.
A replay of this workshop will be available to registrants for one week following the live event.