Barran Liebman’s HR Open – 2021 Annual Seminar
September 30, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Please join us each fall for our award-winning Employment, Labor, Benefits & Higher Education Law Seminar. This comprehensive training features speeches on cutting-edge topics impacting employers today. Designed to provide attendees with the tools they need to stay in compliance all year long, this seminar also features a different, fun theme each year.
We look forward to having you join us this fall as we tee up some of the hottest topics in employment, labor, benefits, and higher education law. With a multitude of legislative changes in full swing, this training will help your workplace refine its HR course management practices so you can stay on the fairway and out of the HR rough. With compliance only a “club-length” away, register today!
Our HR course map will include the following:
- A Mulligan of a Mulligan: Another Try at Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion;
- Don’t Let Someone Walk Off with Your Golf Ball: Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation, & Non-Competition Strategies to Protect Your Assets;
- Tracking Tournament Payouts: Pay Equity Recordkeeping, Problems, & Solutions;
- Avoiding Penalty Strokes: Frequent Issues & Best Practices for Managing Temporary Employees;
- Water, Sand Traps, & Other Hazards: Employer Obligations to Prepare for Natural Disasters;
- Heading Down the Back Nine: Evolving COVID-19 Considerations;
- Ace Your Wage & Hour Compliance: Pro Tips for Minimizing Liability;
- Keeping Remote Operations in Play: Best Practices for Ongoing Management of Remote Workers;
- Know When to Lay Up: Tips for Managing Employee Discipline & Risky Terminations;
- “Ready Golf”: Preparing Your 2022 Oregon Paid Family & Medical Leave Insurance Program; and
- Mind if I Play Through? Keeping up with Ever-Changing Benefits Law in 2021 & Beyond.