Developing an Employee Led Code of Conduct (Virtual)
November 11, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- This event has passed.
How do we create an authentic environment that tells our customers, clients, vendors, partners and each other who and what we are all about? We’ll walk you through the process of evaluating your current company culture, leadership and standards of conduct and give actionable tips for aligning those features of your business with your larger goals and values.
Join the HR Annie team of experts as we cover:
- Assessing your current leadership team and company values and standards of conduct
- Understanding the difference between behavior with consequences vs. behavior because we believe it’s the right thing to do
- Selecting an internal delegate team and deriving input from all employees
- Taking information and putting it into actionable standards of conduct
- Implementing the Employee Led Code of Conduct to the company
- Measuring its success and holding each other accountable
A replay of this workshop will be available to registrants for one week following the live event.