HRA Webinar- Handbooks: Building & Reviewing for Compliance & Culture
January 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Handbooks: Building & Reviewing for Compliance & Culture
DATE: Wednesday, January 26th, 2022
TIME: 11:00am-12:00pm PT
LOCATION: Virtual via Zoom
Join HR Annie Consulting’s Sr. HR Consultant, Carrie Koble, for a 60-minute conversation on the importance of your employee handbook. She’ll guide you through ensuring compliance, building in culture, and how a handbook is essential to supporting staff and mitigating risk for your company.
A limited recording of the webinar will be available to registered participants for 7 days post-session.
- Handbooks: Do I have one? Do I need one? What should be included?
- What do I need to add for 2022?
- The main components of an employee handbook
- Building culture and values into your handbook
- DIY vs. template vs. 3rd party – Who should develop and review our handbook?
PRICE: $35 per registrant*
Eligible for 1 hour each of SHRM and HRCI credits!
*We will donate $10 from every registration to JDRF PNW Chapter – an organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research – chosen by our speaker, Carrie.
Trusted Partner Articles About 2022 Employment Law Changes: