HRA Webinar- Safety Programs: Compliance & Culture
April 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Building a Culture of Safety and Health
DATE: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
TIME: 11:00am-12:00pm PT
LOCATION: Virtual via Zoom
Join HR Annie’s owner, Cindy Free, for this 60-minute webinar as she shares compliance and best practices for building a culture of safety in your organization.
As a conscientious business owner or manager, you not only need to comply with the various safety and infectious disease regulations surrounding your industry, but you also want to build a culture of safety and health as part of the way you take care of the employees who work in and support your company.
This session will give insight into the components of a compliant safety program:
- OSHA: Meeting Requirements old and new
- Understanding the compliance requirements for your company size and industry.
- Building a Safety Committee
- What is a Hazard ID/Accident Injury Program
- Saving money on Worker’s Compensation liability
- Assessing your Emergency Response Plan
- Establishing a Safety Culture – Communication and Practices
Can’t make the session date? A limited (7-day) recording link will be sent to all registered participants post-session.
PRICE: $35 per registrant*
Eligible for 1 hour each of SHRM and HRCI credits!
We will donate $10 from every registration to Transition Projects — a non-profit helping to end houselessness in Portland — chosen by Sr. HR Generalist, Brooke Bohan.