Manager Crash Course – Spring 2021 Session
April 20 @ 9:00 am - April 21 @ 4:00 pm
- This event has passed.
HR Annie’s highly popular two-day virtual training is designed to give managers, leads, and business owners the foundational knowledge to provide effective leadership, minimize legal risk, and maximize employee performance.
Who should attend?
The HR Annie Manager Crash Course is geared at anyone on your team that has some HR or Manager functions baked into their role – like hiring, performance, coaching, employee relations, culture and communication…the list goes on!
Join us for two full days packed with learning, networking, and best practice sharing… and come away with immediately usable tools to take back to your workplace right away.
Space is limited and we anticipate this session selling out – Reserve your space now!
Early Bird Pricing: $900 per attendee when you register by March 15th ($50 savings!)
Regular Pricing: $950 per attendee between March 16th-April 15th
Registration closes April 15th at Midnight! Don’t wait to reserve your spot.
This session of the Manager Crash Course will be held virtually via Zoom. A link to join will be sent to all registered attendees on Monday, April 19th (be sure to check your spam/junk folder)!
Training Topics & Schedule:
Day 1 – 9:00am-4:00pm
- HR Hot Topics
- Manager Communication at Work
- Hiring Right the First Time
- Building Loyalty & Engagement: The first 90-days and Beyond
Day 2 – 9:00am-4:00pm
- Sorting the Leaves…and other tricky laws to understand!
- Documentation and Values-Based Performance Communication
- Offboarding w/Grace and Humanity
- Building a Culture of Respect and Belonging
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I pay with a credit or debit card?
- Yes! Our payment processor (PayPal) accepts Visa, Discover Card, Master Card and American Express.
Do I need to have/use a PayPal account to register?
- No, you do not need to be logged in or have a PayPal account to register. You can complete check-out as a Guest using the credit or debit card of your choice.