SHRM- INCLUSION 2021
October 25 - October 27
Join us at SHRM’s INCLUSION 2021 for three engaging days of learning and networking in Austin, TX & Live Online! You will take away the tools, best practices and actionable solutions to build a positive, inclusive and innovative culture in your workplace. Not only will you gain knowledge on how to boost employee satisfaction; you’ll learn how to positively affect your organization’s bottom line and empower individuals to reach their full potential.
A comprehensive program explores the full scope of diversity, inclusion and accessibility:
- 50+ sessions across 8 timely topic areas
- 75+ inspirational DE&I speakers
- 20 professional development credits (PDCs)
- Countless networking opportunities
Our 8 tracks make it easy to find and select sessions on topics that matters most to attendees.
- Discrimination in the Workplace
- Inclusive Hiring & Employee
- Technology & Accessibility
- Cognitive Diversity
- Unconscious Bias
- Workplace Culture & Communication
- DE&I Strategy