Webinar: COVID-19 and Telehealth
March 31, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- This event has passed.
Please join us for the second and third part of our webinar series addressing the use of telehealth to support COVID-19 assessment, screening and other care in Washington, Oregon, California and Alaska. Our speakers will cover:
- Telehealth services that may be furnished to support COVID-19 patients under state laws.
- The use of remote patient monitoring, telehealth screening, store and forward messaging, virtual check-ins, and teleconsultations for the benefit of COVID-19 patients in the subject states
- Coverage of telehealth services under state Medicaid programs
- Coverage of telehealth services by commercial payors in each state
- State telehealth waivers
- Other unique state law issues regarding telehealth and COVID-19 care.
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
10:00 am – 11:00 am PT
Alaska and Oregon