Webinar: OSHA COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing ETS
November 9, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- This event has passed.
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has published its much-talked-about and controversial Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) regarding COVID-19 vaccination and testing. This new federal regulation is broad in its application and will impose additional, substantial compliance obligations on many employers. In this webinar, the DWT attorneys discuss the scope of the ETS and other important aspects of guidance including:
- Who does the ETS apply to?
- When does the ETS take effect?
- What are the ETS’s vaccination obligations?
- How does the testing aspect work?
- What are the new recordkeeping and notification obligations?
- What else does the ETS require?
- How (and when) does the ETS apply to states like California and Washington that have their own state plans?
- What is the status of litigation challenges to the ETS?
The program features one hour of substantive presentation, followed by a question and answer period. Attendees may submit questions in advance of this webinar.