Whether you’re a manager, a supervisor, an HR professional, or an owner who wears all the hats, you will gain critical foundational knowledge to provide effective leadership, minimize legal risk, and maximize employee performance.
FALL MCC IS FULL! EXPLORE OUR WINTER SESSION INSTEAD.
- $100 savings!
- Swag box included
- Digital & Hard-Copy Attendee Workbook
Attendees will engage with SIX HR experts who will train on compliance and best practices. Learn more about each of our speakers:
DAY 1 - Tuesday, November 8th
- Welcome, Introductions, + Light Breakfast
- Communication Foundations for Managers
- Leaders Are the Culture Keepers: A Manager’s Role in An Inclusive & Respectful Workplace
- Hiring Right the First Time: Recruitment Strategy and Interview Compliance/Best Practice
- Onboarding/Retention: Building Engagement in The First 90 Days & Beyond
- Closing + Q&A
DAY 2 - Wednesday, November 9th
- Coffee, Light Breakfast, + Hellos
- Leave Of Absence: What Managers Need to Know
- ABCs Of ADA: Workplace Accommodations - What Managers Need to Know
- Performance Management: Coaching & Feedback, Performance Gap Analysis
- Performance Management: Progressive Discipline, Documentation, Difficult Conversations
- Closing + Q&A
- Optional Happy Hour
The two days of workshopping are designed to layer and blend well from course to course, as well as give participants the important opportunity to listen and learn from the other attendees/industries on how they are approaching and reflecting on the work they have in common.
This 2-day event is eligible for 10 SHRM/HRCI credits!