Custom Recruitment Starter Pack
If you’re looking to hire your next employee and are invested in creating a consistent and streamlined process, you will benefit greatly from our Custom Recruitment Starter Pack, which includes a consultation, job ad, phone screen & interview template, and reference check template.
Provide the following information so we can get started on creating your custom starter pack:
If you’re looking to hire your next employee and are invested in creating a consistent and streamlined process, you will benefit greatly from our Custom Recruitment Starter Pack.
Here’s what it includes:
- Consultation: 45-minute discussion with a dedicated consultant to discuss your current needs.
- Job Ad: With a dialed-in and enticing job ad, finding the candidates you need becomes achievable. That’s why we begin here! Our team will take the time to learn about your company and hiring specifications so we can attract the right people.
- Phone Screen + Interview Template: Once we have viable candidates, we need to handle these conversations with intention. These templates will complement one another and help steer the conversation in a productive direction, keep the focus on compliant interview discussion, and give you the insight you need in making your next hire.
- Reference Check Template: Before hiring, it’s always a good idea to check references. We’ve got you covered with questions to ask previous employers.
In order for us to put together your Custom Recruitment Starter Pack, we need the following information:
- What position are you hiring for?
- First name, last name, and email address.
Once you submit the following information and payment for the Custom Recruitment Starter Pack, you will receive a welcome email confirming your order. Then, a consultant will be in touch to begin the process.
HR Annie regularly reviews legal and compliance employment guidelines. Purchaser is responsible for ongoing review after purchase.