Strategy. Sourcing. Success.
HR Annie is here to help and support you with finding you your newest team member! Our team is knowledgeable in industry trends, competitive wage and benefit offerings, as well as best practices in conducting a thorough full-cycle recruitment.
As you know, our team is extremely adaptable and flexible in our approach, however, we have outlined our top recommendations and would begin by going through an interactive process to customize and make a perfect recruitment plan for you!
The HR Annie Team Can:
- Conduct a recruitment intake call with the hiring manager or company representative to gather pertinent details to the role such as requirements, hours, perks, etc.
- Write an enticing and compliant job ad that speaks to company culture and details discussed during the intake call
- Secure a process and platform for applicant tracking that best suits the client’s needs and follows compliance guidelines
- Review market wage data for the role to ensure our clients are competitive in the market
- Post the ad on hot job boards that make most sense for the industry and role
- Update posts and actively source candidates to ensure the talent pool is maximized and fresh
- Create phone interview guides and in-person interview templates
- Review and evaluate applicants
- Schedule and conduct phone interviews
- Make recommendations to the client for face-to-face interviews
- Send “thanks but no thanks” emails to non-selected candidates
- Schedule face to face interviews for the client
- Regular check-In with HR Annie/Client to provide budgetary updates and receive feedback
- Check professional references for final candidates
packages & pricing
For consideration with HR Annie clients (current or future openings), please upload your resume and answer the questions so our Recruiters can get a better understanding of what you're searching for!
We can't wait to speak with you.
~ HRA Recruitment Team