Team Dynamics and Effective Communication
Conducted by Cindy Fetty, Senior Consultant/PREP Administrator
The Team Dynamics and Effective Communication Workshop helps leadership and internal team members understand your natural style of communication and how the ways in which we both send and receive information can be perceived by those with differing communication styles and a different set of personal/professional values. This would include communication with co-leaders and the teams they lead.
During the Team Dynamics and Effective Communication Workshop, the PREP Personality Profile will be utilized to show the differing communication styles of each team member and how to approach your co-leaders and employees under variable circumstances using the most effective communication.
Your team will also be given an overview analysis of their current stress and energy levels (which are gleaned from the PREP Profile) and how to manage those in order to be more effective team members, managers and co-leaders.
The workshop will show where your current team falls on a Team Dynamic Matrix; where the strengths and opportunities fall within the team, how to navigate those areas where opportunities lay, and how to be more effective as a whole team, not just as individuals. This Matrix can even be used to help navigate what communication types will compliment your team in the future.
The workshop will wrap up with individual and team actionable items and goals for utilizing the information and being accountable for using effective communication throughout their success.
What the Workshop Will Do:
- Team members will be given an Analysis of their Personal PREP Profile (The PREP is emailed and taken online—takes only about 5-10 minutes to complete);
- Help team members Understand Their Natural Communication Style;
- Reduce Miscommunication in the Workplace;
- Provide Tools for Effective Communication;
- Train Leaders to Focus on Managing with Support;
- Hold Leaders and team members Accountable for Effective Communication.
A Bit of Information about PREP Profiles
PREP™ Personality Reports: Better, Faster, with Deeper Insight!
Since 1984, PREP’s remarkable 5-minute personality survey has been used by individuals and businesses for better, faster and more accurate insights to unlock and discover personal leadership, career strengths, build stronger, clearer communications, relationships, teams, as well as for high-impact coaching and hiring solutions.
When compared with Myers Briggs, DiSC, and other popular as well as professional personality tests, both individuals and professionals prefer PREP’s speed, simplicity, accuracy and easy-to-begin-using reports and charts for rapid individual and group insight.
By using myCORE Reports for Personal Applications, you begin to understand how you can:
- Communicate more effectively with the people in your life
- Ensure your current position is right for your personality type
- Find your own path to happiness and success
- Discover your unique personality factor